Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Frankenporn and Sunshine

This past week has flown by. Monday and Tuesday there was sun but also a lot of clouds. Today there was sun and no clouds in sight. I was able to wear shorts and a t-shirt to school, go to the beach, and get a sun burn on my face. This is the first time I have worn shorts since I have been here. Today also marks 2 months that I have been here. I thought the first 2 months flew by, but when I look at my calendar I realize that the next 2 will probably go by much faster. I go to Ireland March 31, then I am here for a while, but my dad comes to visit for a week and that will will make time fly. Then I have another week and then Spring break for 12 days. 2 weeks after Spring break my brother is coming, and that will go by pretty fast, and the week after that is my last week here. Where has all my time gone!
This last weekend we stayed around Bilbao mostly. Friday night we had the play Frankenstein. It was interesting to say the least. I knew that nudity wasn't a big deal in Europe, but there was a lot in this one. 4 of the 5 male actors were naked at some point in the play and one of the female actors was nude. The play was in Spanish and that made it kind of hard to follow. After Frankenstein a few of us went to Art After Dark. It was a nice change from the usual places that we go to. It was clean, classy, and let me get home early. San Sebastian was a really nice town and I want to go back when it isn't cloudy. We went to the aquarium while we were there and saw some cool fish. 

1 comment:

  1. "Clean and classy" is good. Choose more places like that !!!

    ReplyDelete