Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello Sun

Seeing the sun rise from a plane at 37000 feet is a different type of experience. It feels like it's 12:45 to me, which means I would probably be awake for another hour at home. The problem is that when we land i should be going to bed. This is not going to be good. I'm starting to get tired and kind of wish they didn't have so many movies on here. Every time I try to fall asleep and can't I start watching a movie.
Why would they show the movie 'Taken' on an international flight?!?
I'm still trying to figure out this whole metric system thing. Right now I'm listening to Jack Ingram 'Big Dreams & High Hopes. I think it's a fitting song to come on right now. Without dreams or hopes I wouldn't be here right now. Another great Texas musician just came on for me. A little Lyle Lovett 'South Texas Girl'.
This flight was nice, it wasn't full so it was only me and another girl in the row. I like this flight across the Atlantic more than the first one I took. The people on Air France were not very nice and we were all packed into that plane. The Spanish people also seem nicer than the French.
I was afraid that my phone would die before I got to Spain, but thankfully they have outlets in between each seat.
Well I'm gonna watch another movie. I think I have enough time for one more before we land.

No comments:

Post a Comment