Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mi casa para cuatro meses

I just got to my house for the next 4 months. It is very small, but very nice. Maika is very nice as well. She doesn't speak any english which will be a challenge, but I think that I will know Spanish by the time I leave. She has some funny rules that I should be able to follow pretty easily.
1. Use door handles to open and close doors
2. Keep bathroom clean
3. Turn of lights and don't use a lot of water.

Tomorrow we get to take a tour of the city and see where the school is. My house is very close to the music conservatory. I wonder if I can go in and play the drums? I just have to remember how to get back to the metro station tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment