This weekend was a lot of fun. Friday after I got back from Gernika I took a nap. I was pretty tired after the Erasmus Party, and that night I didn't do anything. It was pretty nice. Saturday some of the girls and I went downtown. They wanted to get shoes or something, and I figured I might as well go out. Well I was the only person that got anything. Later that night we went to another club in Bilbao called Fever. I had more fun there. They have 4 rooms that each play different music, so it was easy to find something I liked. I don't know if there were fewer people or if it's because the club is that much bigger, but it was a lot easier to move around than in VIP. The night also went by a lot faster, so I was able to go until six that morning. Sunday afternoon I went to Getxo again and hung out at the beach for a while. Last night for the Super Bowl we went to a party at a bar. It was kind of an illegal party, because bars aren't supposed to be open past two on Sundays, but that didn't stop them. The Director of American Exchange at the University of Deusto was there, John Franco. He is a really funny guy and love hanging out with the kids. He said he knew of a good Mexican Restaurant in Bilbao and wants to take us there. I'm excited.
My class schedule got a little screwed up today and I'm having to drop one class and look into another one. I'm excited about my Silk Screening class that was moved to Wednesday.
No comments:
Post a Comment