It's hard to believe that I have been in Spain for one month. The time has flown by. When I was in Italy it seemed like that month took forever. I am kind of sad that my time is going by so fast already, and once i start getting more major project I feel like it will fly by.
We are just starting to figure out the city and make friends around here. Next week we take our trip to Rome. I am excited to see it. They have tours and adventures planned out for us and told us how to get to the Sistine Chapel for tours. On that Sunday we get to the hear the Pope speak which is pretty cool.
We are also stating to plan our own side trips. We want to go to Ireland at the end of March, and I am hoping for Spring Break I can go to Barcelona, Paris, Germany, Norway and maybe London.
I have to work on a project now. It shouldn't be that hard, but might be time consuming.
No comments:
Post a Comment