The first week of class was good. Kind of confusing, but good. When we got there Monday afternoon the Silk Screening class had been moved to Wednesday Thursday, so I thought I wasn't going to be able to take the Systems of Signage class. When we got to Silk Screening on Wednesday the teacher had moved it back to Monday Tuesday, we just didn't have class this week.
Since I thought I was going to to have to find a new class I went to another Graphic Design class this morning. The teacher doesn't speak any English, but was really nice. She showed us some examples of what we would be doing, and it looked interesting. Now I just have to decide between Systems of Signage and this new one.
My Illustration class is really cool also. We work on one project all semester. We have to make some sort of book that includes illustrations. After class we went and talked to the teacher and he said that a lot of his past American students used his class to make memory books for the trip.
The weekend the weather is supposed to get bad again, which is no good.
Don't talk to people back in Texas about Bad Weather! We ain't listening !!!
ReplyDelete