Monday, February 14, 2011

Gettin' rich like Andy Warhol or goin' broke like MC Hammer?

I had my first Silk Screening class today. So far it is my favorite class. The teacher gave us a syllabus, but told us to read it later and started showing us how to print right away. She showed us almost everything that we need to know today in 3 hours. Will we remember everything tomorrow? Probably not, but it was still fun to learn. It will be a messy class and I will need to find a second hand store where I can get some crappy jeans and a few t-shirts.
Weathermen here are wrong just like the ones at home. It was supposed to rain and be colder Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but so far it has only rained at night and was sunny and 55 today.
I have realized that so far I have spent most of my money and transportation. I have had to buy metro and bus passes, and they aren't cheap. I spend almost 3 euro a day going to school, and if we go out after class I will spend another 1.50 on the metro. I have probably spent 30-40 on the bus/metro so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment